Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back to internet world!!!

It seems like another begining.  Last day I was again connected to internet by the courtecy of BSNL department to shift my landline to new home.  3 months they took to give connection, despite great negligency in attending number of queries. 
Anyhow again i am connected to the world and feeling very happy.  Life took many turns between these 3 months gap.  My lifetime desire of UPSC exam results declared and I am not cleared, despite being in the process of preparation from a year, result is zero. 
So lost confidence in life, so feeling very low all the time.  In this time, learnt many things regarding life, how everyone interacts with you when your confidence is low.  How power acts on your relatives and friends and people with whom you have to interact all the life. 
Anyone can understand what happens when dreams are shattered.  But my life itself is a big fight, where I have to be in constant struggle, this failure made me sick.  These three years, I kept myself consoling that one day I am going to achieve something great, so that much of the problems are going to solve.  But I didnt succeed even to enter the gate of the exam.
So, once again failed.  Failed to understand myself, my potentials, my weakness and my assets.  Crossed GM age limit and trying for Category quota, which I never did in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Indra,

    Pl collect all the courage once again and try one more time. I am sure you would get success.

    regards
    abhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost a chance. But, never lose confidence.

    ReplyDelete