Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dr. Vishnu Vardhan expires - unacceptable truth!


A real star, king of acting, an actor with great skill, a human with godlike characters, Dr. Vishnu Vardhan (Sampath Kumar)expires today at 3.00 Am in Mysore. He was in my memory from my childhood days. His acting, fighting skills impressed most of the young kids of that age and still at his final day, he was commited to acting.
Muttina Haara, an epic like film, made my school days filled with good feelings like the 'madikeri sipayi'like bilingual songs which steal our heart, 'kodaginolu bedaginolu'which runs on my tongue and most enchanting and mystic was 'devaru hoseda premada daara..'. The film ending with Vishnu's death as a patriot hero of the nation, tells a great moral.
I moved towards him greatly after, I read his autobiography like article written in 'Lankesh Patrike'every week. Then I saw a true struggle of an actor.
Great tragic death of him made me shed tears with much pain, since I want to meet him once. I want to feel that human with flesh and skin, because I met him many times in my dreams, which gave me nearly real feeling.
His marvelous acting in Muttinahaara, Aptamitra, Bandhana, Suprabhata won million hearts.
A salute to the great master of acting, who nearly ruled for few decades the Kannada Film Industry and Kannadigas hearts.

Vishnu sir, all the best for your future life in HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment