Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye Year 2009



Yes, a great salute to this cruel year for me. When I experience the most worst days of my life. Also for my country, with terror attack, death of jewel like personalities and failure of truth in many stages of life.
I welcomed the year with great hope that I will make a great change in the lives of people of my land by becoming a bureaucrat. But life didnt permit me to clear that one. But the failure certainly changed my 'may be'improved lifestyle. I saw in others eyes once again that, I am incapable of doing a mighty challenge.
In every stage of life in this year I experiences respectlessness of common citizens for other commons of this land. I saw policylessness in most of the people at ground level and at high level too.
My state suffered a great set back, at the hands of criminal politics, who using voters innocence to their personal benifits. The whole Country saw the drama of our State governament which is proceeding to next year too.
I am experienced very less respect for a teacher in my working village, Kodaganur. My school and my students are ruined by the governaments ill policies and colleagues. Colleagues created a great threat to my achievement. They fought for simple things and never they touch the pupils with love. They are real criminals paid to teach students.
The villagers and my school betterment committe members are so worse and they are behind resource from school. Since I worked in a most backword district of Karnataka, before coming here, I clearly experience great difference in the attitude of people towards school and teachers.
The only great thing is my child is growing with spreading happy and great feeling of content inside me. At the end she is suffered with Viral fever for a week.
Years to live ahead, years to welcome like this, but I have to achieve something, and become something to serve the needy people.


But year not be forgotten so easily, since it left irrapairable damage to mind and body. I fell ill many times and now with my neck, inviting spondylosis just missing an operation. But my confidence ran too low with this illness.
Good things to remember from this year is

I met my childhood hero, my brother, Dr. Thippeswamy, who also faught the Civils exam to serve the people. Meeting him was great thing for me, coached by him for few days was far more exciting experience. It actually changed my way and increased my tempo towards the exam. But equal bad thing is I can't able to maintain his closeness since I failed badly to do his homework. Anyhow he is the driving force behind my success in Civils!

I met my alltime Guru, Bedre N Manjunath, a 'great guru' of our times (he is still in action!). He is a practical guide, a good human, a teacher, a welwisher and what not? Last day he called me at evening, which I cant forget for many years. Since I lost his contact too, because I am very shy person to go infront of those mighty talents, I want to achieve something, do some good things at least to receive more benefits (advise+advise) from them.

I got few good friends on Internet Chatting, few wonderful bureaucrats like Bijay, Sufiah. Few great aspirants like Mrunal, Saptharshi,Nikhil Pavan Kalyan, Roohi Payala, Bindu and few lovely friends like Ella (Poland), Lenna (Belarus)
I met most of my childhood friends (Shashidhar N Kesthur, Shankarmurthy,Jayshankar), who made my childhood happy. I missed many good opportunities to attend thier marriages but anyhow they came in contact with me finally!

But as usual great freinds like Ramesh Nayaka, Manjunath Prasad Nagabhushana (Gunda), Sudhindra TS (Chowdi), Girish KV, were never moved away from my good and bad times.
So sending the year with mixed feelings, forseeing the future year full of happiness for people of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment