Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st day salary!

Its been a miracle, since I joined government service, that I received salary on the 1st day of the month! This happened twice in my teaching career. Once when new CAEO, Savitramma took the charge and next new DDPI took the charge of our District.
Its been a great problem for teachers due to the delayed payment. Many commitments go disturbed. But this is due to the negligence work of clerical staff and Educational officers and treasury, bank staff too.
Delayed payment few times went to next month, creating hazardous effects on primary school teachers. But this is a positive sign which needs to be go on.
I wish my regards to the new DDPI of Davanagere District, Mr. BelliShetti.

1 comment:

  1. nice !!!!!!!!
    i rem my fist salary day!
    so exitment and happy on that day!
    asome memory!

    ReplyDelete