Friday, June 4, 2010

The Census and Me

It came at a time, when I have to work hard to achieve my target, when I finally got time to read from the family, which desperately wants me...
I struggled a lot to escape from this work, but a cunning plan by our village accountant, made me sick, and stay at this work.  As many experience teachers say, census work is easy...but the Nandan Nilekani's Unique Identity Card work also included without information.  As the training completes everyone started fear about the Census work.  But for me, its a herculian task, since I am no where interested to do it. 
I begged time from my life, to read finally for Prelims, untill now I read for Mains, but what happens If I didnt read for Prelims, although I know much about mains!!?
The same happenned after the Prelims Exam!!!
Poor performance, added with the GS difficulty level.
Let me see, If UPSC permits me to write Mains for the first time, at the end of my 30th year as a GM candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment