Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ayurvedic way to Spondylities

After the failure of the Allopathic medicine, ruining my money and selfconfidence...I moved to the most told Ayurvedic medicine. It is the place near Ankola in Uttara Kannada, known well from the name Bellambra. Two Doctors are there with different success stories. After a walk of 2 kilometers in the scenic landscape with my father in law, we reached the place.

Two persons were talking in a office like building where one portion of it contains a statue of a person. One of the person takes time to look at us, although I am 5.8" hight. He also took time to look at me to ask, what do you want. This thing made me think from many sides.

Finally he asks and finds my problem in few questions. Without touching me, or questioning further to see I am having the problem what I am complaining of...He went inside and brought a packet and gave it to me. I a cricket commentary like talk, he told the way to use the herbs, roots and oil in that pack and also repeated all is written in these pamphlets.

So, he took eyes over us, so that we must move out. He took Rs. 250 and we are fed with hundres of questions. After my few more questions, he told just to see the hospital of him, near busstand and see how they

use the oil and do massage. So we came out.

We had a chat with a person who is sitting on a stand opposite to a petty shop. Finally moved to the hospital like building since there is a delay in the Bus.

But as we saw many people with Paralysis stroke and taking medicine there, it was a picture of different feeling. We talked with 3 people, all are saying its nice to be there and they are somehow getting cured.

One person from Ripponpet, shimoga told that he went to Bombay, Calcutta, Bangalore...but after coming here he was cured to a great extent...also said happily that I am gonna stay here untill...I am 100% ok...He is of my age and he works as a businessman. Another person with my age, from Davanagere...also said the positive results of the Oil the Dr gave.

My minds rounds around many things and the challenge these herbal medicine gave to the well accepted Allopathy specially in Paralysis stroke related problems.

After coming home in Davanagere, I found it difficult to get used to the medicine since the conditions were many.

No women under 45 are eligible to masage the oil to my body and I have to search for a male or women over 45.

As my wife massaged the oil gently on my back I felt a diffent pain, which is shifting here and there. So I got the feeling that something is working on me. Let me say my success story if I succeed in this problem.

The problem which nearly killed my spirit to live happily. I lost many many things because of this problem, which came to me as a gift, because of my hectic schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment