Monday, November 15, 2010

Sadananda, Thrinayan, Vishnu and Guitar...

Visit to a friend's home was a very special feeling for anyone.  But revealing your life's aim and finding yourself in the mystery where you lost, is much more amazing thing to be experienced.  When I went to my dearest friend, Sadananda's home this time, when I went to Bangalore for the Text Book Preparation workshop at DSERT.  I felt very happy by the hight he reached after a long struggle.
He is very special to me in many ways.  His talk is really a nice feeling.
It is Thrinayan (19), a student of Sadanand, who with his most innocent face revealed his talent in Guitar.  Untill then I never saw a guitar, so near, vibrating awesome sounds so dear.  The instrument was like a toy in Thrinayan's hand and he played, sang some of the wonderful tracks specially for me.
Why, I said I found myself? I will tell you...
The craze for music is very important part of my life in my student days.  I learnt Classical Veena for ten months...and I experienced very unusual feeling when I am playing it.  It took me to eternal feelings.  At that time, I was studying my training course of Teacher's job.  That was my bad time in life, as I thought.  I was tired by the busy and backbreaking travel to Challakere and the stupid coaching at that college.  It seems just like, I am thrown away from my world to an another world.
Everyday, I was in some sort of tense, created by that college's staff or the teaching there.  Before joining there as a trainee by my mom's force, I thought I might be somewhere in Engg or Medicine, or B.Sc with Computer Science enjoying rest part of college days...but my destiny took me to teachers training course, which made me feel inferiority complex.  The standard of teaching, way of living, mode of thinking which I got from my childhood was of no use, infront of that college's nonsense teaching, faculty and thier politics.  Anyhow I was adjusted inevitably to it (and lost many speical developments).
My close friends are everyday discussing with their Engineering study, college, projects and I stand with them cursing my fate every moment.  I am feeling nowhere near to them and thinking to move away from them permanently. 
But music made me to move away from all negative thoughts and things.  It made me a special person.  That period of my learning music is really awesome feeling to remember.  A state of beautiful dream!  Sometimes our music teacher 's (Vidwan Prakash)daughter Brinda takes me to the wonderful world of Violin.  I had a great craze for musical instruments specially Keyboard, Guitar, Tabla, Mandolin, Veena and Harmonica.  Touched only Veena and Keyboard.  Learnt Western Notes basic lessons and left in the halfway, when I was selected as a primary school teacher.  From there no craze, no music, no creativity nothing...just experiencing the much different world at Koppala, where I am selected as a govt primary school teacher.
So life moved a long from my leaving of music in 2002 and today 2010....I forgot listening to my own taste and great zeal to be a composer!
So I wish that boy- Thrinayan a bright future.  Who showed me my life and gave me a wonderful time to remember and celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment