Sunday, June 19, 2011

On the roads of doing different thing...

Finally I am living in a real world with all sorts of problems and fear of the same in future. Now I am not able to become an IAS officer unless I pass KAS and get promoted from there to IAS (when my category comes). Now my senses are opening to the surrounding world, which are closed completely just to achieve IAS before three years.  Since I applied for UPSC civil service exam (although no use from it if I passed)  I wrote prelims and for the 1st time it felt a real exam. Specially because of the absence of the optionals & their great mark compared to General Studies questions. 
Knowledge hunt still running along with all my other hobbies now. Writing stories & novels, reading, making friends, travelling, teaching, photography, listening music, watching movies, blogging etc got equal share with state civil service preparation.
My transfer to new school which is near & seems much better compared with the old one, will certainly change my life. Now I save time, improve health, take on new opportunities. After failure to succeed in UPSC with struggling life, now I am recovered from great depression somewhat. Only thing bothering my million desires is my unsolving mystery of health.
Today met a manager of pharmaceutical company while going to Shimoga.  He saw bright future in me & suggested to DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT kind of advise along with motivational info.  He gave me Connect the Dots from Rashmi Bansal to read for a while to know how anyone can get success if he had firm mind and great belief in oneself. 
So, for the first time thinking positive to take risk to do something different.  So far this attitude is suppressed by my surrounding people, who only saw my problems not my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment